Duration 6 Nights 7 Days
Explore the unspoiled environment of the Kumaon Region, Explore the wildlife of Binsar, Trek through villages and get an insight into Kumaoni traditions and culture. Pass by villages and terrace farms with stunning views of the Himalayas. Explore ancient flour mills, where you can stop and see how they work.
- Snow clad Himalayan vistas
- The walks take you en route to ancient Kali, Vishnu and Shakti temples
- Ancient temples like VriddhJageshwar, Jakharsain, Jageshwar and Dandeshwar
- Visit Binsar Sanctuary for Himalayan flora and fauna
- Explore ancient flour mills, where you can stop and see how they work.
- Glimpse into Kumaoni, architecture, lifestyle and cuisine
Day 01: Delhi to Binsar
Day 02: Binsar
Day 03: Binsar to Dhaulchina to Jageshwar
Day 04: Jageshwar
Day 05: Day Trek to VriddhaJageshwar
Day 06: Day Trek to Jakharsain
Day 07: Jageshwar to Delhi / Rishikesh
Please let us know the number of people travelling on this tour and we will send you the total cost. We also specialize in customizing the tour. Should you need any changes we would be happy to modify the itinerary.
The tour may include arrangements such as accommodation, travel, meals, permit, guides, activities etc. or services as required by the client.
How to book
The booking of this itinerary is with Asian Adventures, B-9, Sector-27, Noida 201301 (UP) India
Ph: +91 120 4222797, +91 9266519519
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.asianadventures.in